Appleton ABC is an approved 501(c)(3) charitable organization. When you donate to ABC, you can be assured that 100% of your contribution will have a direct impact on the students we serve. We depend on donations from individuals and businesses in the community to keep our doors open.
Money goes toward:
- Pay for our house staff – Resident Director, Cook, and tutors from Lawrence University.
- Groceries and other household supplies – paper towel, cleaning supplies, bath tissue and toiletries.
- School supplies – pens, pencils, notebooks, folders, flash drives, poster boards, etc.
- Select testing fees – College entrance exams (ACT and/or SAT), AP exams.
- Operational costs – rent, cable, internet, utilities.
Money does NOT go toward:
- Board Member salaries – our board is made of volunteers who will never collect payment for their work with the program.
- Membership fees – although A Better Chance is a national organization, each chapter runs independently and does not require payment for national support. All funds donated to Appleton stay in Appleton.
- Outside organizations/sponsors – we manage all of our own finances and fund-raising efforts, so contributions made online or through the mail go entirely to the program.
If you would like to make a donation, you can do so by mailing a check to Appleton ABC, P.O. Box 424 Appleton, WI 54912, or by clicking the link below. Thank you for your interest and generosity!