Appleton ABC in an approved 501(c)(3) charitable organization. We depend on donations from individuals and businesses in the community to keep our doors open. When you donate to ABC, you can be assured that 100% of your contribution will have a direct impact on the students we serve.
Money goes towards:
- Pay for our house staff – Resident Director, Cook, and tutors from Lawrence University.
- Groceries and other household supplies – paper towel, cleaning supplies, bath tissue and toiletries.
- School supplies – pens, pencils, notebooks, folders, flash drives, poster boards, etc.
- Select testing fees – College entrance exams (ACT and/or SAT), AP exams.
- Operational costs – rent, cable, internet, utilities.
Money does NOT go towards:
- Board Member salaries – our board is made of volunteers who will never collect payment for their work with the program.
- Membership fees – although A Better Chance is a national organization, each chapter runs independently and does not require payment for national support. All funds donated to Appleton stay in Appleton.
- Outside organizations/sponsors – we manage all of our own finances and fund-raising efforts, so contributions made online or through the mail go entirely to the program.
If you would like to make a donation, you can do so by mailing a check to Appleton ABC, P.O. Box 424 Appleton, WI 54912, or by clicking the link below. Thank you for your interest and generosity!